heart.

By Sheren - Tuesday, November 09, 2021

I'm not the prettiest woman, I'm not even the kindest. My heart not that soft as other women. I'm not a multitalent. I'm not rich--I don't even have a job.
But I didn't ask you either. I didn't ask you to be as handsome as a model, or to be superhero, or to be A Crazy Rich, to be the best man with poetic sentences out of your words.

No I'm not. 


I only ask you to love me, if not as much as I do, at least as much as you love yourself.

And let me know that. Not from the gifts, or any goods. Just, let me know from your eyes, or your smile, or your laugh. Let me know from the way you see me. From the way you behave. 

Because we are now here for one purpose. To reach our own dreams together. 

And I am a woman, and I have a heart too. And I love you. And it's hurts me if I think you don't feel the same. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments